AmFed is committed to helping our customers build and maintain safe work environments for their employees. We have partnered with Midlands to provide Safety Source Training and Webnet Online Safety Training.
SAFETY SOURCE Video On Demand library is an online library with over 700 training titles. This training tool can be used for individual training or used in a classroom and/or safety meeting setting.
Webnet is an online training resource with 70+ training modules. This resource is designed to train individuals in specific safety topics. Post completion of the course, the participant is given a short test and upon passing, a certificate of completion can be printed.
To proceed to this tool please email email@example.com for username and password.
AmFed, in partnership with Midwest Technical Inspections, a leading national inspections provider, provides and maintains a safe and healthy workplace for your employees and guests, while helping you reduce your costs associated with potential losses.
- Technical loss control evaluations and analysis of your operations, focusing on the identification of your safety exposures, hazards & controls.
- Recommendations for corrective action to assist you in establishing safety programs to control your operational hazards.
- Evaluation & analysis of your incident and injury loss history to identify weaknesses in your systems that may have caused the losses.
- Assistance in the development & implementation of Effective Safety and Health Programs designed to control operational exposures and hazards, and create a safer workplace.
- Assistance in Job Hazard Analysis so you may continue to identify existing and potential safety and health work-place hazards.
- Assistance with Incident Investigation Programs to determine the causes of incidents and injuries so that future losses can be prevented.
- Assistance in developing an effective strategy for a Return To Work Program for your employees.
- Assistance in the development of Property Conservation Programs designed to reduce or eliminate the potential for loss to life or property from fire on your premises.