Please see new MPR login instructions below.
Attention AmFed Insureds!
Your Monthly Payroll Reports (MPRs) can now be PROCESSED and PAID ONLINE using your checking or savings account.
No more manual calculations! Follow these instructions:
Select the MONTHLY REPORTING BUTTON BELOW
Enter your policy number
Select “Set Up Online Account Access” and complete the information (your policy number is needed) and submit to send the request to AmFed for activation. When your account has been activated, you will be notified by email.
Current Users - See instructions below. These procedures remain the same.
In order to complete the MPR online, you will need to:
- Enter your policy number and the month and year you are reporting and select “Find Policy”.
- Select the “Name/Description” for which you will be entering payroll.
- Enter the payroll for the class codes needed. If additional class codes are needed, click on “Save Changes”, and then search for additional class codes under “Add Class Codes”. Click on “Save Changes” for each class code that is added.
- After entering the payroll for the class codes, please select “Submit MPR”. You will not be able to make any changes after this is done. The premium will be calculated at this time. You will need to select “Back to Locations” to go the location page and select “Pay Online”. If you have multiple locations, you will have to do a separate payment for each one. While we think you will find it convenient to pay online, you may continue to forward your check by mail.
- You will then need to add the account information that will be used to make the payment on the monthly report. Multiple accounts can be used to pay the premium. Select “Submit” and this will save the account information. You are now ready to “Make a Payment”.
- The amount due will be shown under “Total Due. This amount will take into consideration any dividends that are available for use on the monthly report. You may also select to pay any reinstatement fees or NSF fees.
- You will now select “submit payment” which will end the payment process for the MPR. It will bring you back to the location page.
- You can then click on “View MPR” and get a printable version of the MPR.
- Please print a copy of the MPR for your records and mail the stub(if not paying online) along with your check made payable to BCAM for the amount shown under “Final Premium Balance Due”.
Any payments made on line will be processed the next business day.
For questions, contact 1-800-264-8085 and ask for Underwriting or email MPRonline@amfed.com.
Enter your policy number below to process your MPR: